Hello, I’m a
- software developer. Check my GitHub.
- security researcher.
- A single-file fork of PicoTLS, a TLS 1.3 library in C (2023)
- Tools for the LLaMA tokenizer (2023)
- Discovery of CVE-2023-27566 (MOC3ingbird - Live2D: A Security Trainwreck) (2023)
- Majokko, a lightweight ImageMagick alternative (2023)
- Cross-compilation toolchain for Cosmopolitan libc (2022)
- MyGPT, a now-shutdown tool to share ChatGPT logs (2022)
- AI or Human Image Quiz (Results) (2022)
- A RISC-V emulator in Zig (2021)
- Hidamari OS kernel (2020)
- Jangle Discord API server implementation (2020)
- ra1nstorm Jailbreak Helper (2019)
I operate AS211233 on the Internet. Try pinging one of my routers:
ping 2a0a:6040:8e00::1. For peering inquiries, email noc (the “at” sign) ronsor.com.
- I have a self-hosted Git server where I mirror some of my projects at https://git.as211233.net.
Some of my posts are available in other languages:
I am thankful for the readers who help my posts reach a wider audience. If you want to translate any of my posts, feel free to reach out.
You can directly contact me by email at ronsor (the “at” sign) ronsor.com. I’m also on