Hello, I’m a
- software developer. Check my GitHub.
- security researcher. See vulnerabilities (TODO: link) I’ve discovered.
- Discovery of CVE-2023-27566 (2023)
- Majokko, a lightweight ImageMagick alternative (2023)
- Cross-compilation toolchain for Cosmopolitan libc (2022)
- MyGPT, a (currently broken) tool to share ChatGPT logs (2022)
- AI or Human Image Quiz (2022)
- A RISC-V emulator in Zig (2021)
- Hidamari OS kernel (2020)
- Jangle Discord API server implementation (2020)
- ra1nstorm Jailbreak Helper (2019)
- I operate AS211233 on the Internet. Try pinging one of my routers:
ping 2a06:a005:19bb::1. For peering inquiries, email noc (the “at” sign) ronsor.com.
Some of my posts are available in other languages:
I am thankful for the readers who help my posts reach a wider audience. If you want to translate any of my posts, feel free to reach out.
You can directly contact me by email at ronsor (the “at” sign) ronsor.com. I’m also on Twitter as @RonsorOS; however, that is far from the most reliable way to reach me.